Saturday, April 20, 2013

Eight.













Dear Jorgia,

           Today you are eight. You have been counting down to this special day the entire month. Eight, you say is going to be great and it is. I am sure of it. I would like to slow down time just a little so you stay my little peach forever. I love your creativity and the way you approach the world head on. Your infectious laugh and love for your family. The way you are always thinking about someone else and what you can make for them. I love you for that. Thank you for making me feel like the luckiest mama everyday. Happiest of Birthday's Peachy Pie! I love you to the moon and back.
                                                                           
                                                                                                                               xoxo






Dear Jackson,

           Today you told me how great it was that you were eight and then ran past me into the backyard. That's you, my fiery ball of energy that goes and goes all day long until it crashes. You make my world sweet and spicy all at the same time. I never know what is going to come out of your mouth and I have come to love that about you. You speak your mind and stand up for the ones that you love. You love your sisters and drive them crazy, but they adore you. You make us all laugh each and everyday. Thank you for making me feel like the luckiest mama in the world. Happiest of Birthdays Bubba! I love you to the moon and back.

                                                                                     xoxo





No one loves you or understands like a sibling. Uncle and Auntie taught me that. Hold tight to each other today and always. xo




No comments: