Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Final Farwell.


Our last day at sea was spent swimming, dancing,
and buying last minute souvenirs.

Everyone used the GO Pro on the last day and our 156 shots were pretty funny. Thank goodness I scaled it done to only a few.






Jackson and Jorgia's Stage Show... Friendship Rocks!




The Hannah Montana Dance Party!





Last Minute Souvenirs.




Super Dark Sunset Pictures. :(
I tried to lighten them, but then were all crazy looking.




Our Last Dinner at Table 66.









We had the funnest servers.











I love that Craig caught this one of Jilly and I.
She was telling me her favorite part of our trip.


This vacation was amazing and huge test for the Carlsons. I grew up going on big vacations every summer and we all still talk and laugh about them as a family. They are such a HUGE part of my childhood memories. I wanted to Craig to want them too, and after this cruise he was SOLD. We were so lucky to have our Mamas join us on this adventure too. We are so blessed that they are great friends and fun loving grandmas. Where to next, Hawaii?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when do we leave???