Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Epcot... The Hottest Day Ever!


Mission to Mars ride... My mom and I both thought we were going to die and Jackson cried. This ride is not for the faint of heart, let me tell you.


Traveling through the counties...
























Mine. Mine. Mine.







Agent P. Adventure. So stinkin' fun.








We were hot, sticky, and tired but we made it.

Craig, Okie, and Jackson made it through only half the day at Epcot before returning to the air conditioned cruise ship. My mom, the girls, and I stayed the entire day determined not to waste those $80 per person tickets. ;)  The best moment was when we waited for Soarin' (a 90 minute wait time, but we waited because the girls love that ride at California Adventure) only to discover that it is the EXACT same ride that is in Cali. It's just not called Soarin' Over California in Florida. All four of us had a good laugh about it though.






No comments: