Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"You belong among the wildflowers."

You belong among the wildflowers
You belong somewhere close to me

Far away from your trouble and worries

You belong somewhere you feel free

You belong somewhere you feel free
                                        Tom Petty

I have driven by these fields of Ranunculus for years and have never stopped. My mama had never stopped either, so we stopped. We looked, we walked, we smelled, we ran, we embraced the warm sun, we played, we marveled, and we felt free. Just us. With nowhere to be and no schedule for the day. It was much needed for them and me.



















xo

5 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

I absolutely ADORE that pic of your mom!!!!

Jennifer said...

One of my favorite songs, and one of my favorite families. Love the pics - soooo colorful!

Christine said...

All of your pics are wonderful but Sara is right, when I saw the picture of your mom, it melted my heart!!

Andrea Dee Photography said...

thanks all. a beautiful pic of a beautiful lady.

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh