Tuesday, July 19, 2011

makeover.

Using my new favorite color scheme, I gave my blog and my living room a little makeover.


Cleaned off my mantel and added these new white pots and plants.
I love this clean look.


Where there once was a blank wall, there is now a chalkboard.
It was so inexpensive and easy.
Just a little paint and framing materials and VOILA.
A message/welcome board for our family and friends.
Craiggers and I completed it in just a few hours.


Our Little Artist.


Recovering my Dining Room chairs.
For $50 my chairs got a clean makeover.

 new.

old and stained. i have 3 kids, you know.


New pillows.


Old and smashed pillows.


White fresh curtains.


Goodbye green.




Drum roll please...
A living room makeover for under $250 dollars. Love it!

3 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

So bright, fresh, and creative. I have GOT to come and see for myself! Absolutely must put a chalkboard in my kitchen!

becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Girl I love it!!!