Sunday, July 31, 2011

Big Time Rush and the OC Fair.

My Steph and I took our kiddos on a date to the OC Fair to see Big Time Rush. It was their first concert that will actually remember. Jillian did see Rick Springfield when she was 3 years old but, she has no memory of that night. He was also my first concert at the ripe old age of 9 (thanks dad and kathy).  Maybe that is why I still LOVE concerts so much. Nothing is better than live music that you can sing along with. And believe me, those kids of ours were singing and dancing their hearts out.

31 years of friendship. Wow.


Watching the (not so great) pre show.



Jillian. A rocker, just like her dad.


My blue eyed beauties.


This one put on his own show. He has the moves and loves to dance. (kinda like someone i know. who me?)
He never stopped moving. Hence the blurry pictures. You get the idea.



A special surprise. After the concert we headed over to the cake decorating exhibit to see our Aurora's cake. She had placed 3rd in the OC fair theme cake decorating contest. We were excited to just see the cake and look who we ran into.

AURORA!!!


She had come to see her cake on display too. A super sweet treat.


We are so proud of our Aurora. For those of you who don't know, Aurora was our Nanny. She helped raise our babes and we are so blessed to still have her as part of our family. xoxo

1 comment:

Sara Ancich said...

Concert looked so fun. A big part of my teen years as well. Ziggy Marley at 13. WOwza. And that CAKE!! She is beautiful and talented. WOW.