Monday, May 16, 2011

Steamed.

A few years ago, Craig gave me quite possibly the worst gag gift ever. 
I hate to clean the shower. He always does it for me.


He thought I would like it but, I don't and so it sits in the Laundry room cupboard.
(It has become the running joke between us.)

So, this past Christmas I opened this large box and this is what I found.
(A clothing steamer. He was excited and I was for him.)


And so, it sat in my Laundry room in the box for a few months. Then Craig assembled it and I moved it to the garage. Where it sat until Craig bought distilled water for it a last month. Then other night, when I looked in my closet and saw all my springtime tops that need ironing, I decided to give it a try.  
So with my sidekick cheering me on, I gave it a whirl.












And I like it. Thanks Babe.







2 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

I can't tell you how many times I've wheeled my neighbor's steamer across the driveway and borrowed it. They are the best!

Kristin Sahagun said...

My Birthday is coming, I think I may ask for this! I iron everyday! But this looks fun....really! Especially when you have an adorable little helper!