Friday, February 18, 2011

My Chair and the 100th Day of Kindergarten

My Chair...

Some of you may recognize it.  It has been brown, white, turquoise, and now it's black.  It sat in our (mine and allie's) bedroom our entire life. It has it's own story of late night phone calls, makeshift photo shoots, homework, friends, boyfriends, and the memories go on. When my mom sold the El Dorado house, I moved the chair into K2 where it is now, Mrs. Carlson's chair.


100th day excitement!

The twins just celebrated the 100th day of Kindergarten today.  They both made their 100th day T-shirts themselves. Jackson's 100 eyeballs and Jorgia's 100 hearts.  SO THEM!





I had some very big hair this morning, but Jojo insisted on taking a picture with me for my blog. 
She loved that we were both wearing our boots and long sweaters. How could I resist?

No comments: