Wednesday, July 18, 2012

7 kiddos. 3 mommies. 1 grandma.

Nothing says summer to me like spending time with my sister. The J's and I had already visited her for a week a few weeks ago and now it was her turn. She and the babes were here for a week and believe it or not, I only took my camera out once. So, here is the one day that pretty much sums up our whole week together: a lot of sun, a lot cousin time, a lot of family time, and a lot of ice cream.


 Ferry ride. This just never gets old.


 Kimmy. Allie and I have the BEST sister in law EVER.


My job, Photographer.





Jackson's job, babysitter. Charlie Danger was sleeping.
(not to mention, he is scared of the ferris wheel)





The best $8, we have ever spent.







Excited to jump.


Not so much. "Mom!"


"I jump."

 Carson stole the show. Everyone stopped to watch either the cutest red head around or the 1 mommy, 2 auntie's, or 1 grandma cheering on this guy. He loved it. No fear!




 Balboa Bars.



I LOVE our family. We are quite the team. xoxo

3 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

Awwwwwe looks like the BEST day out ever. You can't go wrong in Balboa. Great shots friend.

Andrea Dee Photography said...

no, you can't. balboa is the best. see you tonight. xo

Anonymous said...

Awesome Andrea. So much fun!!!