Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Sister Was Here!!!

There is nothing that makes my heart happier than when my sister is here. Her visit was the perfect beginning to summer and fun filled days.  My cutie-pie of a niece, Olive Grace came along as well. She is quite the toddler and Craig and I love hearing her talk around the house, but our favorite thing is when she call our names, "Auntie Kids, Bubba." Awe, you forget how much you love the toddler stage until you don't have one around.

Here is our week in pictures.


(isn't our Mom the cutest. she loves the green army men.)


 ( Trish, the magical twin magnet. aka the lifesaver of the day.)





SOUNDsational Parade


















Allie-Cat, Although we live far apart, you are never far from my heart!

Thanks for the super fun week. xoxo



No comments: