Monday, February 14, 2011

my week in pictures....

Sunday...



Monday...



Tuesday...




Wednesday...





Thursday...






Friday...




Friday...



Saturday....






Sunday...




This past week, was one of the roughest weeks that I have had in a long time.  When I look at these pictures, all I can see are the highlights and I can not help but SMILE. Thrown in-between these snapshots were... a trip to urgent care, walking to the mailbox with my kinders only to have forgotten to put the memory card in my camera, a super messy classroom, homework fights, a lost sweatshirt, a mad dash for party supplies, two trips to costco, and the list goes on. So, this week I will savor each moment, hug my J's a little tighter, and kiss C a little longer because a lot can happen in a week and sometimes you just have ride the roller coaster of  life.

No comments: