Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Favorite Things for 2011

Project 365. My friend Sara encouraged me to jump on board with this project and I am eager to do so. ONE picture everyday. I can do this!  Here I go...

 My New Canon! My good old Nikon DSLR had seen better days, 
so welcome to the family LOVE.


Christmas isn't Christmas, until I get a new Handbag. 
This is definitely one of my favorites.



 Lovin' this new water bottle from Klean Kanteen. 
I love the color and the fact that it is leak 100% proof. 


My Jilly. What's not to LOVE.


A delicious Mrs. Meyer's Iowa Pine Candle given to me by Sara. I already had the soap and hand lotion, but who knew there was a candle too. Heaven...


Ladies, He sings, he dances, and he fills water bottles.  He's a keeper!



One of my best girls (Jen), gave me this adorable camera strap from "Shey" B for Christmas. I love it! It is super comfy and fits over my camera strap perfectly. It's just my style.


My mini ME.  My creative, spunky, and funny "Peach."

1 comment:

Sara Ancich said...

Whoa lady! You have surpassed all of my "I'm back from Chicago, how's your blog goin'" expectations. I knew you'd run with this! YES!