Friday, January 14, 2011

A Lover and A Late Night Rescue

Meet Vegas.


Our loveable Lhasa Apso. He is my late night lover.  He won't leave my side until we both go to bed.  Doesn't he look exhausted?



Meet Lumpy. Jorgia's beloved Elephant.



He was rescued, once again, from Target last night at 9pm by her grumpy Mommy (aka me). She went to bed screaming and when I can home she was fast asleep. I slipped Lumpy under her arm and I swear that elephant smiled at me. This elephant has a least nine lives.  But in the end, her face says it all.

1 comment:

Sara Ancich said...

Hunter had "Bear" that didn't have such a happy ending. Bear ran out of lives at La Mirada Regional Park. I'll never forget the panic once we realized that he had been accidentally "left"...

what a sweet picture. Glad he is back where he belongs.